My family in Alaska is large, and when we get the relatives from the lower states to join us, we can certainly fill a room! This is my mother and father, my older sister Lynn and her family, my younger sister Shannyn and her family, my brother Curt minus his wife, my cousin Mary and her family, my Aunt Georgia and Aunt Jill, then there is us and our kids. These are the people that make the cold winter months enjoyable in Alaska. Summer is great too! July 2009

Friday, August 26, 2011

Detention?!


Now what kind of trouble can a kid this cute get into? It seems A LOT! This little bugger spent and hour detention in the principals office yesterday. For what? This is his story: "A witch came in through the window and tied me up. She put me in the dark corner and told me to do bad things..." Uh, okay. So the positive out of this would be that he has a great imagination. (See Things Joey Says: Dad was eaten by a shark in the Pacific Ocean and My mom got fired and rehired) So he makes what he says sound so real that even HE probably believes it. This time his story was a no-go, and he because he refused to do what he was told in class he was sent down to the office. I got a call and the phone was handed to him in which he decided to inform me that he is mad at me because I won't take him to the Dollar Store for a prize for good behavior. WHAT?! And being sent to the principals office HELPS your case? He's gonna get a prize alright, but he isn't gonna like it!!! So we get in the car that afternoon and the boys makes his case. He says that he had three Green days (Great) and two Blue days (Good) and that it is "okay to make mistakes sometimes and that if you don't spank me then I will have another Green day tomorrow, but only if you don't spank me today. Just wait until tomorrow okay? I will get a Green day, I promise. But only if you don't spank me today. Is that a good deal? Mom? Hey mom did you hear me? Don't spank me and I will get a Green? Mom? Is that a deal?" Of course I am laughing my butt off in the drivers seat and can't answer while he is in the WAAAAAAAYYYYYY back rather than his usual seat behind me! LOL. Oh, what am I going to do with this kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment