My family in Alaska is large, and when we get the relatives from the lower states to join us, we can certainly fill a room! This is my mother and father, my older sister Lynn and her family, my younger sister Shannyn and her family, my brother Curt minus his wife, my cousin Mary and her family, my Aunt Georgia and Aunt Jill, then there is us and our kids. These are the people that make the cold winter months enjoyable in Alaska. Summer is great too! July 2009

Saturday, August 27, 2011

SMOKING!


This is pretty self explanatory: "What Joey Thinks About Mom Smoking"
I found this on my kitchen table and immediately picked up the pack, worried that I left them where he could get at them, but found it was an empty one he got of the back deck (yes, I asked him), whew! Okay, honestly, if you are a smoker, your thought after seeing the empty pack there would have been...'what did he do with my cigs?!' with some irritation mixed in.

Then...sad to say...I actually looked at what he DID with this pack. This kid can talk, he has not problem expressing his needs with words, but what he did with his toys made me want to cry while I ran for the camera.

Yes Joey, I hear you.

1 comment:

  1. Well pretty much self explanatory what a great kid I tell ya !

    ReplyDelete