My family in Alaska is large, and when we get the relatives from the lower states to join us, we can certainly fill a room! This is my mother and father, my older sister Lynn and her family, my younger sister Shannyn and her family, my brother Curt minus his wife, my cousin Mary and her family, my Aunt Georgia and Aunt Jill, then there is us and our kids. These are the people that make the cold winter months enjoyable in Alaska. Summer is great too! July 2009

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Hundred Days!

Joey has completed a 100 days of school this year, and to celebrate the school is asking that he put 100 things in a bag and bring it to school. I remember doing this with the boys on their 100 days, including kissing 100 tiny scraps of paper with lipstick for Luke "100 kisses". I don't want to repeat, so I did 100 stars on a T-Shirt for Joey. He LOVES it! He is so excited to show it off! Congrats on your 100 days of school Joey, it's just the beginning of a fantastic journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment