I have found over the years that my mode of communication is not always preferred by everyone, and eventually, someone gets left behind in the hustle of things. Who is to blame for this? I am. It is my job to make sure everyone in my life and my children's lives in the far reaches of the universe get to share in our lives as often as possible. My problem is that I can't remember who I told what, and when. I end up missing people completely, or repeating what I already said. I know two sets of people that get the short end of the stick, and maybe even three sets here soon with a move, because they don't use the internet as often as I do. SOOOOO, lets hope that if I put a blog out there, (one that is not on a social network that they don't want to visit), that they will take time to visit and get the news that I neglect to send.
I will find time every night, after kids have fallen asleep, to put a little note out there. I am sure I will bore most, but then this will just help me make my writing as creative and interesting as possible!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is a great way to document everything that is going on. With such a big family and so much happening, it will be a fun way for you to jot it all down and creating memories to re-visit at anytime. I am excited to follow your blog...welcome to blogging!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great idea Steph!
ReplyDelete